QuickBooks for Small Business
1. QB online options available and fees associated
2. Important sections to set up initially
3. Available tools (track spending, bills, etc, link bank accts, inventory, budgeting, payroll, etc, etc)
4. Other versions of QB available
5. User access available including accountant (or virtual assistant) access
Tuesday, February 9, 2016, 10am- 11am
800 Park Offices Dr. RTP, 27709
$25 for Vend Raleigh Directory members, $35 for non-members
Very limited seating for this event, register below.
Abbi Tenaglia to lead this event. Abbi is the Founder/Director of Transforming Hope Ministries, a nonprofit in the Triangle working to end domestic minor sex trafficking through education, prevention, and restoration since 2010. Abbi’s expertise brought to Transforming Hope in the beginning was primarily in accounting and administrative duties. She has worked with small business owners for over 12 years and works part-time virtual assisting business owners. She is passionate about helping small business owners save time on accounting and administrative tasks so that they can spend more time doing what they love to do.
Follow Abbi’s virtual assistant business on Facebook.
Follow Abbi’s blog here.
Check out more Vend Raleigh events here!
New to Vend Raleigh? Start here!
- Say Hello to Amber! - January 30, 2020
- Welcome the NEW Leader and Owner of Vend Raleigh… - January 28, 2020
- It’s a New Season - January 27, 2020
I have used Quickbooks Enterprise at my job, but am looking for the right QuickBooks version for my personal business. I just wasn’t sure if this was geared towards new business owners or those more familiar with QuickBooks and accounting practices. I can always learn something new, but just wanted to check on the depth and detail that would be covered since this is a paid event. Thank you!