Discover the Best Pricing Strategy for Your Business
Raleigh Photography Class
Join Christy Johnson of Be True Baby for a comprehensive look at pricing strategies for professional photographers. Uncover hidden money mindsets that keep you from charging what you are worth, discover the business model and pricing strategies that work best for you, and learn how to create the value of win-win to delight your clients while operating a profitable business.
- You have to value yourself before clients will value you. Learn to charge what you’re worth in our Pricing for Photographers class.
- Learn how happy clients and a profitable business can co-exist in our Pricing for Photographers class.
- Discover the best pricing strategy for your business to have a profitable 2017!
Christy Johnson is the owner of Be True Baby, a natural light photography studio in Wake Forest, NC. She specializes in newborns, maternity, and baby’s first year. As a mentor to fellow photographers, she loves to discuss all things business related, and believes whole-heartedly in community over competition.
Saturday, January 14th from 9:30am to 11:30am
Halle Cultural Arts Center, 237 N Salem St. Apex, N.C. 27502
$30, $27 rate for Vend Raleigh Directory Members
* Directory Members will receive an email with promo code.
* Tickets are nonrefundable. This is a professional Mompreneur event, please find childcare.
Latest posts by Cary Heise (see all)
- Say Hello to Amber! - January 30, 2020
- Welcome the NEW Leader and Owner of Vend Raleigh… - January 28, 2020
- It’s a New Season - January 27, 2020