This event is so popular, we are bringing it back for another round!
Join me, Cary Heise, founder of Vend Raleigh, and 4 other women business owners for an intimate lunch at the beautiful Herons restaurant in The Umstead Hotel and Spa in Cary. I’m excited to share with you the training session I offered on the subject of Time during a recent business retreat in Rwanda.
Reservations are made for us at 11:30am on August 16th. Allow two hours for lunch, learning, and conversation.
Your lunch will include a beverage (soda, tea), entree, dessert, and coffee. (Bar beverages and appetizers will be the responsibility of attendees.) As the seasonal menu may change, I will send out menu options for you a couple days before we meet. This will allow maximum time for creating connections and productivity.
- The importance of recreation
- Selfish verses self-care
- The art of creating pause
- Strategies for building margin
You’ll leave our time together feeling connected to our unique professional community of business women, better equipped for handling the hustle, and inspired to create space for life outside work.
As always, Vend Raleigh Directory Members received a discount code. You may use the same discount code from July for this August lunch event.
* This is a professional event, mompreneurs, please find childcare. Reservations are nonrefundable.
Latest posts by Cary Heise (see all)
- Love Instagram Love Blogging | Jump Start Your Social Media - December 20, 2017
- An Evening of Stories (Public Event) - December 5, 2017
- Illuminate, The Conference for Women Who Lead Small Businesses - October 11, 2017