Facebook Ads are a great way to reach a targeted audience without breaking the bank, but they do take some strategy and planning to be effective. Kelly Phillips is coming to Vend Raleigh to show us some of the strategies she uses to expand reach and sell more products every day for Catherine Pooler Designs. You’ll learn how to:
- Use FB Ads to expand your reach and repuation beyond your core followers.
- Warm up a cold FaceBook audience to get them ready to purchase
- Diagnose the problem when your ad isn’t working
- How to set up a realistic FB Ads budget
This is not a beginner Facebook Ads class! We won’t cover the basics of how to set up your ad. If you’ve never used FB Ads before, please set up an account and practice with at least one ad before attending.
After a successful 20-year corporate career in Learning & Development, Kelly Phillips began her entrepreneurial journey with WP Plugin Coach, providing WordPress website design services and courses. In 2016 she joined Catherine Pooler Designs as Chief Operating Officer. She is an accomplished facilitator and speaker having appeared at several major industry conferences. She lives near Raleigh, NC with her husband and son.
Thursday, September 14th, 10:00am
Halle Cultural Arts Center
237 N. Salem St, Apex
$26, $22 for Vend Raleigh Directory Members
* This is professional event. Mompreneurs, please find childcare. Registration fees are nonrefundable.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
Latest posts by Cary Heise (see all)
- Love Instagram Love Blogging | Jump Start Your Social Media - December 20, 2017
- An Evening of Stories (Public Event) - December 5, 2017
- Illuminate, The Conference for Women Who Lead Small Businesses - October 11, 2017