If you like the idea of servicing your clients with in-person sales, but are intimidated by the process or don’t know where to begin, this class is for you. We’ll cover the basics of selling in-person, including preparing your clients, the tools you need, and tips for successful sales. Christy Johnson will provide a sample client questionnaire and order form, and role play a mock ordering appointment.
- Why In Person Sales?
- Prepping Clients for IPS
- What you Need for IPS
- How to Conduct a Sales Session
- Mock IPS Session
- Tips for Successful Sales & Troubleshooting
Christy Johnson owns Be True Baby, a portrait studio in Wake Forest specializing in organic fine art photography for maternity, newborn, and baby. She believes in the value of tangible artwork and the unconditional love of family.
Tuesday, April 5th, 10:00am to 11:30am
Halle Cultural Arts Center, 237 N Salem St. Apex, N.C. 27502
$30, $24 rate for Vend Raleigh Directory Members
* Directory Members will receive an email with promo code.
* Tickets are nonrefundable. The is a professional Mompreneur event, please find childcare.
- Say Hello to Amber! - January 30, 2020
- Welcome the NEW Leader and Owner of Vend Raleigh… - January 28, 2020
- It’s a New Season - January 27, 2020