A New Approach to Networking Raleigh Small Business Women in Vend Raleigh
Community Week | March 13- 19
Life as a Mompreneur is exhilarating, fun, challenging but somethings lonely or isolating. As a direct sales member since the inception, networking through Vend Raleigh has provided me with several benefits. First, I have been able to meet many business owners not only with my company but also other companies. We have helped one another find vendor events, share marketing tips, look over our business page and be a listening ear. Secondly, through all the various classes I have taken I have learned skills that would have cost hundreds of dollars if I purchased alone. In addition, not only have these business mom rock stars provided support but they have become friends. Finally, the exposure not only in the Raleigh area but around have been very helpful to boost my business reach.
Success is always greater when you can collaborate therefore gain ideas and potentially referrals. The heart of Vend Raleigh is collaboration – working together to achieve more regardless of business type. Creating community partnerships is key to support one another and an amazing networking opportunity to deepen business connections.
Vend Raleigh has partnered with several leading members who will be hosting meetings in various towns throughout the Triangle. Below are the dates, locations, times, and the leaders hosting each event. Take time to check them out and register for an event near you.
Monday, March 15th
- Beth Newbern-Hallam – IHOP in Holly Springs from 9:00-11:00am
- Nikki Edwards – The Morning Times in Raleigh from 9:00-11:30am- Canceled
Tuesday, March 15th
- Christy Johnson – Be True Image Design in Wake Forest from 10:00-12:00pm
- Kelly Phillips – Clayton Bakery & Cafe in Clayton from 9:30-11:00am
- Lauren Doyle – Wake Zone Expresso in Apex from 9:30-11:30am
Wednesday, March 16th
- Suzanne Ballantyne – Whole Foods in Cary from 9:30-11:30am
- Mary Roach Jones – North Regional Library in Raleigh from 10:30-12:00pm
- Erica Courtine – The Mill in Fuquay Varina from 9:30-11:00am
Thursday, March 17th
- Vend Raleigh Community Week | Raleigh Small Business Women - March 3, 2016