Build Your Online Business Presence
While I’m available for one one one online presence coaching sessions on a regular basis, I wanted to schedule a special day with back to back coaching sessions to encourage some of you to make that leap- that commitment- for your business. Wednesday, August 12th, I have special 50 minute sessions scheduled just for you. I’ll review your social media and websites before we met and I’ll be prepared to bring you some specific action steps.
What are your goals? After you confirm your spot, you’ll receive an email from me and together we’ll clarify just want you want our session to focus on.
Last week I had a coaching session with Kim Hooks, the leading North Carolina Karatbars rep. She wanted to jump start her Twitter presence. Look at the before and after of her Twitter accounts below as a result from our meeting .
Kim’s Twitter account before our consult:
Her Twitter account after our consult:
Here are just a few of the items Kim and I worked on:
1. Powerhouse profile bio
2. Keywords determined and used
3. More professional photos for headshot and cover photo
4. Using others’ content (why and how)
5. Proper use of hashtags to grow followers
6. Created Twitter lists
Beyond basic Twitter profile tweaks, we uncovered the niche Kim wanted to own, realized those keywords to attract the right clients, created a wide variety of content topics, polished her website home page, discussed Vend Raleigh members to collaborate with and much more.
I can do the same for you. What do you want to focus on: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, networking, or your website? Reserve your time with me below.
I have the experience and can give you clear direction for your business in these areas:
- Professional insight and feedback on your website and social media accounts
- Examine branding and marketing strategies
- Determine steps to become a legal business
- Find the real passion for your business
- Examine what business duties to outsource (and whom to hire)
- Create an email list and create an email marketing plan
- Pick 2 or 3 social media accounts that excite you and make a marketing plan for each
- Blogging for your business and gain visibility with guest blogging
- Connect you with specific business leaders (Mompreneurs) to grow successful with
Ready to schedule a session? Email me!