Start Your Very Own Podcast | Raleigh Small Business Women Event
Have you been dreaming of starting a podcast but worrying that it’s too complicated for you? Amy Carroll, speaker and author, is about to celebrate her first year co-hosting Grit ‘n’ Grace, and podcasting her new favorite work. If she (a technically-challenged girl) can do it, you can definitely do it too! Come to this Vend Raleigh workshop where Amy will lead you to:
- Step confidently into a new frontier that’s the fastest-growing form of communication.
- Know how to leverage your budget to start with the right equipment. (ie. starting a podcast on a shoe-string)
- Take steps to get your podcast launched this month.
- Establish a podcast that serves your audience and grows your business.
Monday, May 22nd, 10:00am
Halle Cultural Arts Center
237 N. Salem St, Apex
$26, $22 for Vend Raleigh Directory Members
* This is professional event. Mompreneurs, please find childcare. Registration fees are nonrefundable.
Amy Carroll is a speaker and writer for Proverbs 31 Ministries. She’s the author of Breaking Up with Perfect as well as the director and coach of Next Step Speaker Services. As a woman who loves a great story and a challenging idea, co-hosting the Grit ‘n’ Grace podcast has become one of her favorite things.
Amy and her husband live in lovely Holly Springs, NC. You can find her on any given day texting her two sons at college, typing at her computer, or trying to figure out one more alternative to cooking dinner. Share life with Amy at www.amycarroll.org and find out more about her speaker coaching services at www.nextstepspeakerservices.org.
As Vend Raleigh expands, Cary will continue to foster the welcoming, warm, diverse environment that attracts more than 3,000 individuals and business partners to Vend Raleigh.
Latest posts by Cary Heise (see all)
- Roadmap For Your Business - April 5, 2018
- Love Instagram Love Blogging | Jump Start Your Social Media - December 20, 2017
- An Evening of Stories (Public Event) - December 5, 2017